Make a difference in your community by donating to the True Sport Foundation
As a donor to the True Sport Foundation, you can make a difference by advancing and supporting values-based and principle-driven sport throughout Canada. Money raised helps the True Sport Foundation develop and deliver programs to ensure community sport delivers benefits to your children.
The True Sport Foundation is a charitable organization, and will issue a tax receipt for donations (minimum $20) in accordance with Canada Revenue Agency guidelines.
Make a donation online
- Click one of the links below which will take you to a PayPal secure payment site.
- You may choose to pay with your credit card by selecting [Donate with a card] and entering your credit card details.
Make a donation by mail
- Send a cheque or money order to:
True Sport Foundation
201-2723 Lancaster Rd.
Ottawa, ON K1B 0B1
- Cheques and money orders should be made payable to the True Sport Foundation.
Donate to the True Sport Foundation general fund. All funds support projects and/or activities that embody the True Sport Principles and are committed to advancing values-based and principle-driven sport.
Donate to a specific initiative through the True Sport Foundation:
- Abilities in Motion: A fund dedicated to improving the physical and social well-being of people of all abilities through paddling.
- African Canadian Federation of London & Area (ACFOLA) Soccer League: To unite African-Canadian individuals and organizations through soccer while promoting inclusion, integration and engagement in London and area.
- Canadian College Cricket Fund: The CCC provides athletic opportunities through competitive and recreational cricket, leading to personal success, increased fitness and community building in Canada.
- Coaches Association of Ontario’s Changing the Game – Changing the Conversation: Our mission is to close the gender gap in sport participation through the recruitment, retention and mentorship of female coaches.
- Eleanor MacQuarrie Memorial Fund (Gloucester-Cumberland Ringette Association): A memorial fund dedicated to support values-based and principle-driven ringette initiatives in the GCRA.
- Forest City Velodrome: The Forest City Velodrome fund is used to support programming such as Learn to Ride, Learn to Race and Young Guns Youth Training.
- Girls Addicted to Basketball: Girls Addicted to Basketball’s mission is to educate, empower, and build confidence in female youth to lead healthy lifestyles through the game of basketball.
- Lyle Makosky Values and Ethics in Sport Fund: This national sport studies scholarship is intended to stimulate thoughtful examination of values-based and ethical sport.
- Ontario Adventure Rowing Association (OAR): The OAR supports the Canada 150 initiative and the Row3Capitals programs.
- Ontario Blind Sports Association: Ontario Blind Sports Association plans, promotes, co-ordinates and sanctions events and activities designed to stimulate and assist the further development of sports programs for blind/visually impaired athletes in Ontario.
- Ottawa Rowing Club Initiative: The Ottawa Rowing Club provides athletic opportunities through competitive and recreational rowing leading to personal success, increased fitness and community building in the national capital region.
- Ontario Volleyball Association: Ontario Volleyball Association is helping Ontarians explore, enjoy and embrace the sport of volleyball at all levels. This fund is used to support athlete development programs.
- ParaCurl: A London and area program for people of all ages to partake in the great sport of curling. In a positive environment, people can curl at any level.
- ParaSport Ontario: ParaSport Ontario supports the development and promotion of the Paralympic movement in Ontario and promotes parallel opportunities in sport for athletes with a physical disability.
- RunVAN (the Vancouver International Marathon Society): RunVAN (the Vancouver International Marathon Society): The RunVan Development Fund brings accessible sports and assistance to aspiring elite runners, youth, and those who face barriers to participating in running in Vancouver and throughout Canada.
By donating to the True Sport Foundation as part of the Support for Sport program, you agree that the True Sport Foundation may disclose your name as a True Sport donor to an organization that has a designated fund maintained by the True Sport Foundation. If you do not wish to have your name disclosed to a third party as a True Sport donor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate this preference. Upon receipt of your email your name will not be shared.
For more information, please contact:
Jillian Black, Officer True Sport
Telephone: +1-613 526-6043, ext 3234