Make a difference in your community by donating to the True Sport Foundation
As a donor to the True Sport Foundation, you can make a difference by advancing and supporting values-based and principle-driven sport throughout Canada. Money raised helps the True Sport Foundation develop and deliver programs to ensure community sport delivers benefits to your children.
The True Sport Foundation is a charitable organization, and will issue a tax receipt for donations (minimum $20) in accordance with Canada Revenue Agency guidelines.
Make a donation online
- Click one of the links below which will take you to a PayPal secure payment site.
- You may choose to pay with your credit card by selecting [Donate with a card] and entering your credit card details.
Make a donation by mail
- Send a cheque or money order to:
True Sport Foundation
201-2723 Lancaster Rd.
Ottawa, ON K1B 0B1
- Cheques and money orders should be made payable to the True Sport Foundation.
Donate to the True Sport Foundation general fund. All funds support projects and/or activities that embody the True Sport Principles and are committed to advancing values-based and principle-driven sport.
Donate to a specific initiative through the True Sport Foundation:
- Coaches Association of Ontario’s Changing the Game – Changing the Conversation: Our mission is to close the gender gap in sport participation through the recruitment, retention and mentorship of female coaches.
- Eleanor MacQuarrie Memorial Fund (Gloucester-Cumberland Ringette Association): A memorial fund dedicated to support values-based and principle-driven ringette initiatives in the GCRA.
- Forest City Velodrome: The Forest City Velodrome fund is used to support programming such as Learn to Ride, Learn to Race and Young Guns Youth Training.
- Girls Addicted to Basketball: Girls Addicted to Basketball’s mission is to educate, empower, and build confidence in female youth to lead healthy lifestyles through the game of basketball.
- Lyle Makosky Values and Ethics in Sport Fund: This national sport studies scholarship is intended to stimulate thoughtful examination of values-based and ethical sport.
- Ontario Adventure Rowing Association (OAR): The OAR supports the Canada 150 initiative and the Row3Capitals programs.
- Ontario Blind Sports Association: Ontario Blind Sports Association plans, promotes, co-ordinates and sanctions events and activities designed to stimulate and assist the further development of sports programs for blind/visually impaired athletes in Ontario.
- Ottawa Rowing Club Initiative: The Ottawa Rowing Club provides athletic opportunities through competitive and recreational rowing leading to personal success, increased fitness and community building in the national capital region.
- Ontario Volleyball Association: Ontario Volleyball Association is helping Ontarians explore, enjoy and embrace the sport of volleyball at all levels. This fund is used to support athlete development programs.
- ParaCurl: A London and area program for people of all ages to partake in the great sport of curling. In a positive environment, people can curl at any level.
- ParaSport Ontario: ParaSport Ontario supports the development and promotion of the Paralympic movement in Ontario and promotes parallel opportunities in sport for athletes with a physical disability.
By donating to the True Sport Foundation as part of the Support for Sport program, you agree that the True Sport Foundation may disclose your name as a True Sport donor to an organization that has a designated fund maintained by the True Sport Foundation. If you do not wish to have your name disclosed to a third party as a True Sport donor, please email email@example.com and indicate this preference. Upon receipt of your email your name will not be shared.
For more information, please contact:
Jillian Black, Officer True Sport
Telephone: +1-613 526-6043, ext 3234